Marty--  My question for Mark was whether there was any difference  between
the two bus drivers.  I think not, and believe the "undue hardship"
standard is a low bar that protects neither one, as you indicate.  So  nothing
"unusual or notable" on my end.

Marci

In a message dated 4/25/2011 9:28:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,