Why would we think any of the 3 separate concurrers are expressing views shared
by others?  At least from the oral argument, I would think they are on the
fringe of thinking on these issues.
 Don't forget Kagan was a prime mover behind RFRA and RLUIPA in the Clinton
Administration.  I would not read her joining Alito as evidence of a middle
ground.  Rather, they may share a world view in this arena

Marci