Doug-- your downplaying of rfras' effect is inaccurate and misleading.   The
rfras can apply and they are invoked in these cases    Just because a case
comes down on common law theory doesn't mean rfras don't apply.

I think you have sidestepped the issues.  Obviously, rfras  can be invoked  in
these cases   Are you opposed to exempting child safety from the RFRAs?

And what is your view on a RFRA without substantial modifying burden?

Marci