Obviously the man lives in flatland and the woman in sphereland.
:)

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Associate Director, Institute for Intellectual Property and Social Justice

"Nothing ever doesn't change, but nothing changes much."
Damian Kulash of OK Go in "White Knuckles"