There is a significant federal RFRA litigation burden in the diocesan
bankruptcies.  Marty and I have been on opposite sides litigating it.   I
currently represent the victims in the Milwaukee Archdiocesan bankruptcy on the
RFRA and First Amendment issues.

I have seen state rfras pled in many cases.   These cases typically settle so
decisions are rare.   The trend is definitely against their theories but they
are part of the fabric of these cases nonetheless.

Autonomy theories are persistent in these cases.   Marty may not have seen the
briefing but I see such issues from around the country on a daily basis.  Just
this week I have seen autonomy argued in Illinois, Hawaii, and California cases.

Marci