No.  The logic of the decision could be pushed that far in a parallel universe
or by faculty like us who may indeed inhabit a parallel universe, but such a
case is so easily distinguishable from a commercial business as to be
essentially irrelevant.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Associate Director, Institute for Intellectual Property and Social Justice

"Education:  the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty."

Mark Twain