Haven't done it for a few years, but here is link to my syllabus.

Basically, I do a fast survey of issues in the first few weeks, help students
pick topics, then have students do 2 presentations -- a presentation of their
paper with a power point in the last weeks and a topical "presentation" based
mostly on the book plus updating with news articles on the topic -- nationally
and internationally.

http://iipsj.com/SDJ/LnR/index.htm

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Director of International Programs, Institute for Intellectual Property and

A word is dead
When it is said,
Some say.
I say it just