From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Finkelman, Paul
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 9:45 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: RE: Marriage -- the Alito dissent

Mr. Pardee, I have just posted some statistics on divorce and out-of-wedlock
births that might pass as "facts."  They suggest that states that allow same
sex marriages have lower divorce rates and lower out of wedlock birth rates
than state that oppose same sex marriage.  Might we consider this the
"hetero-sexual lifestyle"?

Paul Finkelman, Ph.D.
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

518-445-3386 (p)