-------- Original message --------
From: "Nichols, Joel A." <joel.nich...@stthomas.edu>
Date: 08/15/2013 8:37 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>
Subject: One more try -- an EXTENSION of AALS Law and Religion CFP deadline

We continue to have interesting discussions here and elsewhere about topics
relevant to the AALS Law and Religion Section Call for Papers, but we have
reached the initial deadline and we have a too-small pool of submissions for a
good peer-review selection.

The Program Committee has decided to EXTEND the deadline on the Call for Papers
to September 1, 2013.  See below for full information — but feel free to email
me directly. And trust me, I won't bother the list again with re-sending the
call after this, but it's a likely source for possible authors. (If you know of
other good avenues, please re-post the revised call there.)

Joel

On 8/1/13 9:39 PM, "Nichols, Joel A."