FWIW, I don't think this is an easy case nor one that our legal doctrine or
structures handles well.  I think the best way for a photographer to handle
this is just to refuse for no reason.  That is not the same as doing it for an
illegal reason.  I am not satisfied that that is a good solution -- but it may
be the best solution.

Anyone have a principled, workable solution that functionally distinguishes
between religious-based beliefs that racial intermarriage is wrong and that
same-sex marriage is wrong?

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Director of International Programs, Institute for Intellectual Property and

"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings."

William Blake