Derek writes:  "The briefs convincingly demonstrates that this doesn't
qualify as a compelling government interest because the regulatory regime
established by the government already allows for large numbers of women not
to get free abortifacients /contraceptives from their employers."

Convincing to whom?

The claim is spurious.  See
http://balkin.blogspot.com/2014/01/hobby-lobby-part-iv-myth-of.html