Since Michael Worley asked these questions of Marty in a post, rather than
private email, I'd like to ask for a clarification of what he's asking with
number 2:  Permissions from whom?  Who/what is entitled to, is able to, and/or
is in the habit of conveying such “permissions”?

David B. Cruz
Professor of Law
University of Southern California Gould School of Law
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
U.S.A.

On May 3, 2015, at 9:22 PM, Michael Worley