From: Michael Peabody <mich...@californialaw.org>
Date: 9/10/2015 5:06 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: Is the Kim Davis an accommodation issue or a Roy Moore issue?

After posting this, I saw that Jonathan Adler has written on the Roy
Moore / Kim Davis similarities at
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/09/04/kim-davis-and-the-case-of-justice-moore/

I would concur with Adler that the Moore approach makes more sense
when it comes to public officials who force their offices to comply
with their own religious directives as an expression of their faith.

Michael Peabody
ReligiousLiberty.TV
http://www.religiousliberty.tv