In addition to Doug's piece, this March 2014 post from Eugene has a map and
comprehensive legend covering both RFRAs and state constitutional
provisions that have been interpreted as providing exemption rights:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/03/24/religious-exemptions-a-guide-for-the-confused/

Mississippi, Indiana, and Arkansas have since adopted RFRAs. I don't know
if any additional states have interpreted their constitutions to require
exemptions since March 2014, but Washington State's Supreme Court will soon
be hearing a case (the florist/same-sex marriage case) in which it will be
called upon to apply the state's constitutional provision on religious
freedom. Although Eugene has Washington listed in the constitutional
"strict scrutiny" category, and although the Washington Supreme Court has
continued to use "compelling interest"/"narrow means" language, it has also
used "reasonableness" language, which has muddied the waters. See City of
Woodinville v. Northshore United Church of Christ, 211 P.3d 406, 410 n.3
(2009) ("Of course, the government may require compliance with reasonable
police power regulation.").

- Jim