Dear rem`n,ymi

Could anyone tell me how in Coptic I would say ‘pharmacology’ or ‘geology’ or ‘psychology’ etc – basically, how do I form ‘–ology’ in Coptic? Or would I have to translate ‘the study of’ into Coptic in full? I have some ideas but would like you read your thoughts.

Regards and Season’s Greetings.

Think you're a film buff? Play the Movie Mogul quiz for a chance to win fantastic prizes __._,_.___

Language school Hebrew language Russian language
Learn language Social science book