bishoji endabiskhi enkami-The syllabus of Kami, Insitute of Coptic
language, Old Bohairic pronounciation division, Abba Reweis, 222 Ramsis
St.Cairo

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:28:05 +1000
"Ross Gerges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You could say she-enrompi (as in may you live to be a hundred years)

Or

Nofri shai enjinmici

From: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Fouad
Sent: Sunday, 22 April 2007 8:03 PM
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RemEnKimi] Happay Birthday in Coptic

    Namenraty

 Very simple question, what is happy birthday in coptic, is it just
"shai en rompy"?

 I also have a comment, I didn't receive mails from the group for long
time, I this normal, I thought I will get lot of mails, please advise

 Rgrds

 George

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
computer viruses.

+  C o p t i c M a i l . c o m  +
Free 300Mb - webmail & POP3 accounts
"Serving Copts Worldwide"