Nofri ahoo,

The Pisenty Rizkalla family & all those who are associated with it,
including, Ms.Isy, Hataso, Maurice AbdelMessih, Fr.Pigol Bassili, Abba
Demetrios, Nofer, Vert, Rano, Titi, form a pioneer inspiring effort in
"Revival" probably the the most famous family known for its effort in
the Revival. The family inspired others but, no success has been seen in
other families as they have done.

I wonder if any one of the family members can document the work done to
revive the language, I mean the technicality was it gradual, sudden any
sort of reinforcement done, what maintains the whole thing etc.

On the other hand, we need to know the terminology they used for modern
tehcnology words like: Refrigirator, TV, radio,  air condition,
microwave, computer, video,  dvd player  etc.

Bashandy

On Thu, 3 May 2007 10:11:27 +1000