I will do that. Let me start with the following word
pwrj   which means to divide or to separate, we use this word a lot but we
pronounce it  Farat. I noticed a lot of words that end in the letter j is
pronounced  (tah) as in Tala3  (rise up or ascended) . This is repeated in the
word
salooj ( my  dictation may not be accurate). We say I gave him Shaloot. The
letter j is pronounced in  a lot of words as T or D which may have been
originally from the area of upper  Egypt in the vicinity of Sohag to Jirja (
Jirja is
pronounced Dirda in this  area).

Lilian Nawar