From: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:58 AM
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RemEnKimi] Re: Coptic word

I am afraid incorrect historically. Again please all abandon this juvenile
attempt to grow confidence in our language by trying to find words in other
languages that look similar one way or the other (sometimes with a very
stretched imagination) and then claiming that these words were taken from
Coptic. With all due respect to Lilian and the rest of the members.

Imad Boles