I was following up this thread, and I could sense the undertone of
enthusiasm, and if I may share these are my comments:

1. The title of the thread "Christian Egyptians should......" = They
should, casting responsibility on a third person
This in itself assumes that the responsibility is dispersed on others.
Sender is in no position to assume that others would abide by personal
thoghts
2. As a result, to the first casting of the problem on a third person,
the solution - logically - is derived from the third person.
'Billionairs willing', so the idea is been answered by an x person
3. The whole process proceeded to revise history of such projects.
4. No practical steps were concluded, even the whole thread was
decorated by a very few coptic words

I hope no one is offended, and to think in a positive way rather than
being negative, this is my personal understanding of the RemEnKimi
philosophy

1. RemEnKimi: assumes no third person is involved in personal thoughts,
therefore, there are no invitations to anyone to do anything
2. RemEnKimi: interest in Coptic language (group interest)  is personal
!!! starts not by wishes, good dreams, or even plans it starts by the
person trying to communicate IN COPTIC, not ABOUT coptic
3. RemEnKimi: the website and yahoogroup & other related stuff works
through  'I DO this NOW'

For self critcism:
I see what I'm doing is part of the mumbling that I shared, which on one
hand is positive, to communicate, but negative as it inherently declares
that we could not have such discussion in Coptic language

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:30:17 -0000