Nofri entoten! I want to be so bold as to say that if
Coptic Christians who truly are NiRemenkimi should
abandon the Arabic language altogether and relearn the
tongue of our Forefathers and ancestors, our yodi
which is Tiaspi en Remenkimi!!!  Rashi O Kimi, Rashi O
Kimi for the return of the tongue of our yodi!!!!
Oujai khan ebchois! PetiOusiri AnkhefKhonsu
--- markoc14000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hanhikwn ;naiguptoc
>
> http://freecopts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7913
> <http://freecopts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7913>

<*> Your email settings: