I have lovely tables of UTC astronomical data:

    https://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/pacalc.html

where the tables have dates/times of the form "Jan 21 19:59".

Is there a way I can make Remind accept that date/time syntax for use
in tzconvert(), or do I really have to manually convert every entry to
Remind's DATETIME format of 'YYYY/MM/DD@HH:MM' ?

i.e. Is there some "dateconv()" that would turn the English date and
time "Jan 21 2019 19:59" into a Remind DATETIME and make this work:

    REM [tzconvert(dateconv("Jan 21 2019 19:59"),"UTC")] FOO

Of course the Linux date(1) command can do this, but I am hoping Remind
has something like that built in that I haven't found.

-- 
| Ian! D. Allen, BA, MMath  -  [email protected] - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
| Home: http://idallen.com/  Contact Improv Dance: http://contactimprov.ca/
| College professor (Free/Libre GNU+Linux) at: http://teaching.idallen.com/
| Defend digital freedom:  http://eff.org/  and have fun:  http://fools.ca/
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to