Hello all,

Thank you all for the help and support you have given so far. I just have 2 questions I haven't been able to find answers for.

1. Is it possible to print empty days in a list along with reminders? for example

2019-01-01 | New Years party
2019-01-02 |
2019-01-03 | First day back at work
2019-01-04 |
2019-01-05 | Product review meeting
2019-01-06 | Client meeting
2019-01-07 |

The formatting isn't important, I would just like to see all the days of the month/year as a list with appointments for the days that have them

2. When using the AT clause, to set a time for a reminder, is there anyway to check for a 'double booking' i.e two events on the same day at the same time?

Thank you in advance

pvpizza
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to