On 2019-06-03 18:11, [email protected] wrote: > Can I clarify the use of "%? > > I believe that it removes blanks lines from being created? but how > does it work with a line like: > > %"New Years party%"%
In retrospect, my last line could have been just SATISFY [! $NumTrig] MSG % The %"…%" surrounds text that appears on the calender-views vs. what appears in the regular output of remind. So if you have REM Apr 1 MSG %"April fools%" don't get fooled% and type $ rem 2019-04-01 you'll get the full "April fools don't get fooled" but if you issue $ rem -c 2019-04-01 you'll get a calendar where that day's entry reads only "April fools" (the stuff between the %" marks) The trailing "%" then instructs remind not to add an extra blank line (it's a personal pet peeve since that's almost always what I want, yet occasionally forget). -tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
