Hello,I used remind on Debian linux for years and had a reasonable system in 
place. However, my employer made some changes which pushed all my work stuff 
onto everything Google. Google calendar is convenient, but I want to go back to 
remind. When I last used remind, I used it, wyrd, and a separate emacs 
configuration to edit my remind files. I think there was an emacs remind-conf 
handling library someone wrote too.I was very happy to see that remind was 
still being maintained (Thank you very much, Dianne!), but I noticed in the 
list of helper applications, neither wryd nor the emacs remind-conf library 
were listed. I assume they are no longer being maintained. Thus my root 
interest --- how are command-line centric people using remind? I found wyrd 
very convenient. I'd rather not need to navigate a GUI or even need to always 
have X Windows started.
Thank you for your time and thoughts.Brian
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to