On 10/4/19 10:48 AM, Tim Chase wrote: > I have several events that fall on the Nth weekday of the (e.g 1st > Saturday) and when they get bumped by an OMIT, they usually move back > one week (so instead of July 4th of 2020, it would move to July 11th > of 2020). Is there a way to specify that the BEFORE/AFTER should > shift things by a certain number of days other than one?
I can't think of an easy way to do this. I came up with this somewhat ugly solution: # Normally the first Saturday of the month, but if it's a holiday # bump to the second Saturday REM Sat 1 SCANFROM [today()-7] SATISFY 1 IF isomitted($T) REM SAT 8 MSG Event (bumped) ELSE REM SAT 1 MSG Event ENDIF Oh, just read Hymie's solution. It will work too: REM Sat 1 OMIT Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri AFTER MSG Event That only works if the shift-amount is <= 7 days, obviously. Regards, Dianne. _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
