G'morning, I have a reminder to shop for a TV for a Christmas gift for our family:
REM Dec 25 2019 +60 MSG %"Start shopping for TV replacement%" due %b% No OMIT, nor anything fancy that (AFAICT) should slide that around. And in fact, if I simply use that one line as my reminder file, I don't get a reminder today. However, when I include the standard "globals.rem" file $ remind <(cat globals.rem; grep TV tim.rem) I started receiving notifications today (2019-10-23), 63 days out: Reminders for Wednesday, 23rd October, 2019 (today): Start shopping for TV replacement due in 63 days' time It's not a *problem* (the 60 days was really just a rough "don't forget to start watching sales" reminder), I was just a bit confused and hoped for a better understanding of what would extend that "+60" to notify me more than 60 days out. Thanks for any insights, -tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
