On 2019-10-23 09:44, Dianne Skoll wrote: > > No OMIT, nor anything fancy that (AFAICT) should slide that > > around. And in fact, if I simply use that one line as my reminder > > file, I don't get a reminder today. > > "+N" doesn't count OMITted days, including global OMITs. If you > want 60 days exactly, no matter what, use: ++60 > > This is documented in the Remind man page, but it's easy to miss.
Doh, now that you mention it, I *do* remember reading this at one point, but it didn't pertain to what I was doing at the time so I kinda glazed over it. And when re-reading docs this time around, as you say, I missed it. But indeed, added one more '+' and it now behaves as expected. Many thanks! -Tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
