Hi,

I see that a message was posted some time ago, stating:

Hey all!
>
> I recently realized that when my reminder file contains non-latin
> characters in the reminder's MSG, the calendar output (`remind -cu+1`, for
> example) miscalculates the width of the message and so the output is messed
> up.
>
> An example reminder file that exhibits the problem:
>
> REM Jan 21 2019 *1 MSG ನಮಸ್ಕಾರಗಳು!
> REM Jan 21 2019 *1 MSG Hello!
>
> Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how do you deal with it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Chiraag
> --
> ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್
> Graduate Student at Brown University
> Email: chiraag.nataraj at gmail.com
> Phone: 610-350-6329
> Website: http://chiraag.nataraj.us
>

Apparently, this message was not answered.
I'd love to know if someone knows a work-around, or a method, to deal with
this issue.

Thanks!
Clément.
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to