On 2020-01-14 21:15, Dianne Skoll wrote: > On 2020-01-14 11:52, Tim Chase wrote: > > [Proposal for $DefaultColor] > > > As matter of fact, I wanted it badly enough to implement it and > > attach at least the code changes as a .diff :-) > > I've integrated your patch; thanks! I had to fix it so it would > work with "remind -p" as well as "remind -cc". I also made Remind > reset the value of $DefaultColor to "-1 -1 -1" each time it > iterates to another day; that prevents you from needing to reset it > at the start and prevents the (surprising) behaviour of it carrying > over from one day to the next.
That's great...thanks so much! Moving that reset to "-1 -1 -1" so it happens every time is a good improvement. Good catches on the MSG/MSF/CAL-only stuff. Sorry I missed that case. The value-clamping code that you tweaked (29bbf1a) was code that I ripped directly from calendar.c (around line 1225), so I don't know if you also want to (or can?) do the similar E_2LOW/E_2HIGH stuff there for consistency's sake. It's certainly more helpful than a generic "there's an error here, figure it out yourself" that my patch gave. :-) Thanks again! -Tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
