On 2020-01-14 22:45, Tim Chase wrote: > The value-clamping code that you tweaked (29bbf1a) was code that I > ripped directly from calendar.c (around line 1225), so I don't know > if you also want to (or can?) do the similar E_2LOW/E_2HIGH stuff > there for consistency's sake.
I could do it there, I guess, but there are resources allocated that would need to be cleaned up prior to the error return and I don't have the inclination right now. Re-reading the Remind source code after not looking at it for a while has revealed a lot of warts and technical debt. I'm not proud of a lot of the code :) but I excuse myself by remembering its age. At some point, I'd like to clean up the code and that's when I might revisit being stricter about SHADE/COLOR values. Regards, Dianne. _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
