I've known remind for a long time now, but haven't been able to really 
integrate it into my routine. The problem is thay I rely too heavily on my 
smartphone, and haven't found a way to integrate them both.

I know that one possible solution is just to try and stop relying so much on 
the evil little device, but I like to explore options.

I've been thinking about setting up some kind of deamon and WebDAV server that 
would integrate into Dropbox ans, upon changes of the remind file, would 
compile it into an iCal ans publish it. Of course, I can edit files in Dropbox 
on my phone.

Although that could work, it sounds overly complicated. So, having been 
subscribe for a while on this list, I though I'd ask if any of you have any 
suggestions.

Basically, what I need is to be able to edit the source and visualize the 
processed results of reminders file both on my laptop and on my smartphone.

Thanks.

--
Juan F. Meleiro
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to