On Sat, 30 May 2020 10:58:12 -0700
Edward Shapard <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Edward,

> Look into the relative-recur extension for taskwarrior (by JensErat). 
> You can find it on github, or the taskwarrior website.

I believe I was already told about it in the past, but, for one reason or the
other, never tried it...Let's see how does it work.

Btw, I'm curious if you're still using taskwarrior *along* with the remind?

I also asked on the etm list about etm-dgraham and it looks it can replace
taskwarrior *and* other calendar apps provided that, as I'm told, both
remind/etm can schedule events which are not describable by vaclendar spec.


Sincerely,
Saša

-- 
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;
and he [the soul] is even higher than the intelligence.

Attachment: pgp6apvRN3ykJ.pgp
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to