On 10/5/21 10:51 PM, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:43:29 -0400
"Paul M. Foster via Remind-fans" <[email protected]> wrote:

I didn't see the beginning of this thread. But I built a PHP
application to display a calendar based on your reminders file. See
https://gitlab.com/paulmfoster/calendar . You're welcome to download,
use and make comments. Administration is done through editing your
reminders file (in a terminal).
Oh, that looks like a very interesting project!  Would you be able to
add some wording somewhere about a license?  As it stands now, there's
no license specified.

Once we know what the license is, I'd like to link to your gitlab
repo from the Remind project page.

Regards,

Dianne.


Glad you're interested. I used to have a version which allowed the user to create/modify/delete reminders. But outside of a family context, it was too complicated to protect the reminders file.

Check the project again. I just pushed a GPL version 2 file, and updated the README to indicate this is the license.

If you or anyone finds bugs or whatever, please let me know, either directly or via Gitlab (or this list, I suppose).

Paul


_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to