Hello! Thank you for your message.

I am out of the office and unable to answer your email before November 10. I 
will address emails as quickly as possible, in the order in which they were 
received.

Thanks,

Andrei SIlov

On Oct 6, 2021, at 9:24 AM, Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans 
<[email protected]> wrote:

* Brian Flaherty via Remind-fans <[email protected]> [2021-10-05 
13:51]:
In fact, if anyone with a working system for using remind across machines, or 
syncing with other calendar systems, etc. would share them, I'd be happy to 
organize and share them for posterity. (I'd likely try at least some of them 
too.)

I sync my calendar via CalDAV from Remind to my Android:

https://github.com/jspricke/radicale-remind

Part of it are also rem2ics and ics2rem scripts which handle many more cases 
then those discussed in this thread before (last time I checked):

https://github.com/jspricke/python-remind

Last I also wrote scripts to sync a remind file from/to a CalDAV server, so to 
say the opposite of radicale-remind, but I don't use them, currently:

https://github.com/jspricke/remind-caldav

Cheers Jochen
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to