On 2022-10-17 10:06, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:05:23 +0200
> Can you try git HEAD from https://salsa.debian.org/dskoll/remind ?

It's passing on OpenBSD

  tim@openbsd$ make test
  Remind:  Acceptance test PASSED

but I'm still getting test hiccups with the TZ stuff on FreeBSD.
Updated test.out file attached.


FWIW, it looks like one of your ./configure tests is confused.

  $ ./configure
  ...
  checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
  checking whether cc supports -flto=auto... yes
  checking whether cc supports -ffat-lto-objects... yes
  checking for setenv... yes
  ...

but when I go to do a `make` (this should be clang on OpenBSD &
FreeBSD, not GCC), I'm still getting

  cc: warning: optimization flag '-ffat-lto-objects' is not supported 
[-Wignored-optimization-argument]

As before, not a bit deal since everything else seems to be working fine

-tim





Attachment: test.out.gz
Description: application/gunzip

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to