What's a good beginner's guide to remind? I have a schedule which is basically all REM statements, nothing fancy at all, and now I find myself needing to do something more complex. I'm sure remind can do it, and that I can figure out how to, eventually (I have a CS degree, surely it's good for something). There is so much info in the man page it's hard to find a particular thing. I have no doubt it's there.
I just need to figure out how to assign, print, and compare values, and operators like *, /, and mod. You know, the bare basics. I already figured out user-defined functions and the if-then operator. I think. -- SAGITTARIUS: All your friends are laughing behind your back... kill them. Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got hanging in your den. -- Weird Al, _Your Horoscope for Today_ _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
