On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 12:00:36PM -0400, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote: > On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 16:03:38 -0400 > aalinovi--- via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote: > > > I've looked at the relevant section of the man page and reviewed > > previous postings to the mailing list. I guess my ignorance of shell > > scripting is holding me back but I cannot figure out how to use -@ to > > colorize agenda. > > Normal reminders aren't colored. You have to set the color in the REM > statement like this: > > REM 1 MSG Rent due (no color) > REM 1 SPECIAL COLOR 255 0 0 Rent due (bright red)
I'm not sure how important this part is, but I have remind defaulting to -@2,2,1 , which specifically tells remind * use escape sequences for 24-bit colors, which I think my xterm supports * don't assume that my termainl is either white-background or black-background * respect my "SPECIAL SHADE" options as well as colors That gives me a mild gray shading on my weekends, payday in green text, stuff like that. rem sat SPECIAL SHADE 200 200 200 rem sun SPECIAL SHADE 200 200 200 rem 5 nov 2021 *14 SPECIAL COLOR 0 128 0 payday --hymie! _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
