On 2023-08-30 12:00, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote: > Normal reminders aren't colored. You have to set the color in the REM > statement like this: > > REM 1 MSG Rent due (no color) > REM 1 SPECIAL COLOR 255 0 0 Rent due (bright red)
Alternatively, I often color large swaths of reminders by type, so I use # birthdays are green SET $DefaultColor "0 255 0" REM Jul 1 MSG Matt REM Apr 30 MSG Beth # ... # personal stuff is blue SET $DefaultColor "0 0 255" REM Aug 31 2023 MSG Doctor appointment REM Sep 18 2023 MSG That thing with that guy # ... Well, rather, I have a bunch of named colors defined in colors.rem: SET cGreen "0 255 0" SET cBlue "0 0 255" # ... and then my various reminder files DO/INCLUDE[1] my colors and set the default color at the top DO colors.rem SET $DefaultColor cGreen REM Jul 1 MSG Matt REM Apr 30 MSG Beth # ... -tim [1] PS: Thanks for the recent DO keyword...it simplifies pretty much ALL of my previous INCLUDE directives! And as you might pick up on, I use the freakin' heck out of the ability to set $DefaultColor that I asked for a while back. So thanks for that, too! _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
