I've recently upgraded to remind 04.02.03 (in Debian 12/bookworm) from 03.01.16
(Debian 10/buster). Some previously working reminders now say "Can't compute
trigger".
I've been able to fix most of them to work again, but am stumped by one file.
I belong to a group that meets on Tuesdays. Most of the meetings are small
group meetings, except for *irregularly scheduled* large group meetings. We
also don't meet close to holidays.
I have responsibilities for some of the meetings that I want to be reminded of
a certain number of days before or after the meetings. (The
"Contact/Pack/Send" MSG lines are RUN commands in the real version, but I
didn't want to repeatedly trigger them while testing.)
Previously I used the file below, editing the "islarge" FSET to contain an "||"
of all the announced large group meetings.
With the new remind version, I get "Can't compute trigger" on lines 9 and 10,
which are commented below, and the messages don't show up.
Any help appreciated.
----
PUSH-OMIT-CONTEXT
OMIT Oct 31 2023 # Halloween
OMIT Nov 21 2023 # Thanksgiving week
OMIT Dec 26 2023 # Christmas week
# Large group meeting on specified Tuesdays
FSET islarge(t) ( \
t==date(2023, 8, 29) \
)
REM Tue --4 SATISFY [islarge($T+4)] MSG Contact attendees re large # line 9
REM Tue SATISFY [islarge($T)] MSG Large meeting # line 10
# Small group meeting on Tuesdays, except on large group weeks and omitted days
FSET issmall(t) (!islarge(t) && !isomitted(t))
REM Tue SKIP SATISFY [issmall($T)] MSG Small meeting
REM Wed SATISFY [issmall($T+6)] MSG Contact attendees re small meeting
REM Mon SATISFY [issmall($T+1)] MSG Pack for small meeting
REM Wed SATISFY [issmall($T-1)] MSG Send small meeting summary
CLEAR-OMIT-CONTEXT
POP-OMIT-CONTEXT
----
--
Ed Blackman
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/