On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 15:46:05 -0400 Ed Blackman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks, that worked. Great. > I suppose that there's no other way of rearranging things (I feel > like you would have raised it)? The very long keyword makes it hard > to scan the rest of the file. You can abbreviate it to just MAYBE, like this: REM Tue --4 MAYBE SATISFY [islarge($T+4)] MSG Contact attendees re large REM Tue MAYBE SATISFY [islarge($T)] MSG Large meeting which has a certain readable appeal to it. > I'm guessing that the very irregular schedule makes satisfying > SATISFY difficult. Right. If the only large meetings are in the past (ie, if islarge(t) is only ever true for dates before today()) then the SATISFY clause will never be satisfied and Remind will issue a diagnostic... unless you tell it not to with MAYBE-UNCOMPUTABLE. You can use the "-dx" command-line option to watch how Remind evaluates islarge(t) as part of SATISFY. Regards, Dianne. _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
