Dianne, I wasn't sure how I should go about submitting a patch to remind ( specifically remind/contrib/remind-conf-mode/remind-conf-mode.el )
It's a one-line addition: ================================================================================ modified contrib/remind-conf-mode/remind-conf-mode.el @@ -514,6 +514,7 @@ Acts on the region or places point where it needs to be." (set (make-local-variable 'comment-start) ";") (set (make-local-variable 'comment-start) "#") (set (make-local-variable 'comment-end) "\n") + (set (make-local-variable 'comment-end-skip) "[ \t]*\\(\\s>\\||#\\)<file://s%3e/||%23/)>") (set (make-local-variable 'skeleton-end-hook) nil) ; so the skeletons will not automatically go to a new line. (set (make-local-variable 'fill-column) '100);cause I was having problems with autofill. (set (make-local-variable 'indent-line-function) 'remind-indent-line) ================================================================================ Without that one-line addition, my reminders files aren't being color coded in Emacs. This patch works in versions emacs24+. I don't have any emacs versions before that. (Current version of emacs is 29.1) If there is something (else) that I should be doing, just let me know. Thanks for remind! It's great! -Bill Benedetto
_______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
