That is perfect!

Thanks!

(Sorry about the HTML.  I'll try to remember to do better when/if I have 
another change)

-Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Remind-fans <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Dianne 
Skoll via Remind-fans
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 6:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Dianne Skoll <[email protected]>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [Remind-Fans] One-line change in remind-conf-mode.el

WARNING: This is an EXTERNAL email. THINK before you open attachments, click 
links or respond. USE the Outlook button to REPORT suspicious email.

Hi,

> I wasn't sure how I should go about submitting a patch to remind (
> specifically remind/contrib/remind-conf-mode/remind-conf-mode.el )

Emailing me directly or the list is fine.  The patch was slightly mangled 
because your email was in HTML, but I think I applied it
correctly:

https://git.skoll.ca/Skollsoft-Public/Remind/commit/4bce675ae6ebf9b1fd98df08c9ef17aabffbc944

> Thanks for remind!  It's great!

You're welcome; glad you like it!

Regards,

Dianne.
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to