On 2025-09-19 13:01, Remind list wrote:
> In my .bashrc, I have
> 
> alias remind='/usr/local/bin/remind -b1 -gaaad -q -@2,2,1'

Hah, my lazy-butt's .bashrc has:

  for i in {1..9}
  do
    alias ${i}='rem -gaada -q -@2 "*"'${i}
    alias ${i}s='rem -gaada -iSENSITIVE=1 -q -@2 "*"'${i}
  done

so all I have to type is "1" for today's reminders, "2" for today's and
tomorrows, "3" for 3 days, etc up to "9".  That said, it's rare that
I'll use 4+ because I usually switch by that point to

  $ 1 -cu+2

or something to get the week-calendar or the month-calendar.

(the `-iSENSITIVE` is for some reminders that are wrapped in

  IF defined("SENSITIVE")

blocks for particularly sensitive items I don't want to accidentally
share outside the house, so I use `1s` if I want to include those on the
calendar)

-tim
-- 





_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to