Multiple times now I've had a time-range like "birthday party from
1:30-4:00" or "day-conference from 9am to 6:30pm" and in those cases I
have to manually do the math to specify the DURATION:

  REM Apr 1 2025 AT 1:30pm DURATION 2:30 MSG B'day party
  REM Apr 2 2025 AT 9:00am DURATION 9:30 MSG day conference

As a stop-gap, I've created

  # specify times as begin/end
  # rather than begin/duration
  FSET betime(b, e) "AT " \
    + b \
    + " DURATION " \
    + (e-b)

allowing me to do

  REM Apr 1 2025 [betime(1:30pm, 4:00pm)] MSG B'day party
  REM Apr 2 2025 [betime(9:00am, 6:30pm)] MSG day conference

and it Seems To Work On My Machine(tm)

:-P

Is there a better way I should be doing this?

For the short <2hr meeting, it's not a big deal to manually calculate
the time-difference, but our daughter's recent day-retreat meant
counting 9am-6:30pm on my fingers :*)

Thanks!

-tim
-- 





_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to