Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> writes:

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2025 18:10:33 -0700
> Aric Gregson via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> However, I cannot get tkremind to display anything other than a
>> month. Just wondering if displaying weeks could ever be an option in
>> tkremind?
>
> Well, it's at least theoretically possible now that remind supports
> the "-p+" option to generate weekly calendars.  I will take a look at
> implementing alternate views... maybe 1-, 2- and 4-week views in
> addition to monthly?

That would be absolutely fantastic!

> It's a fair amount of work, so no ETA on when it could happen. :)

I was hoping that it was built in now and I was just not able to
figure it out. :(

p.s. probably just my keyboard issue (model F IBM), but the 'Home' key
will not take me back to 'today' in tkremind. Would it be possible to
bind it to 't' for today, as well as 'Home'?

Thank you! I am really enjoying moving back to remind after many years
with org-mode emacs interrupting the flow.

Aric
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to