Thanks. I did it all in tkremind, I'm realizing. I am at work and will try the 
terminal when I get home. I did not have an issue with this before, so either 
it is new in tkremind or?

Aric

Nov 1, 2025 4:20:19 PM Tim Chase via Remind-fans <[email protected]>:

> On 2025-11-01 14:11, Remind list wrote:
>> I have been using the following set-up, I believe thanks to Tim's
>> blog, to colorize certain events in the calendar.
> 
> Hey, don't trust that guy, he's trouble. ;-)
> 
>> SET $DefaultColor "255 100 100" 
>> REM 8 jul 2025 *1 UNTIL 17 jul 2025 MSG Cover SoandSo
>> etc...
>> SET $DefaultColor "-1 -1 -1"
>> 
>> This presents the MSG in red, then reverts back to the standard
>> color. However, it does not colorize the following:
>> 
>> REM 2026-01-15 THROUGH 2026-01-25 MSG Cover SoandSo
> 
> I just tested it, both with and without your working one,
> 
>   SET $DefaultColor "255 100 100"
>   #REM 8 jul 2025 *1 UNTIL 17 jul 2025 MSG Working reddish
>   REM 2026-1-15 THROUGH 2026-1-25 MSG Reddish as expected
>   SET $DefaultColor "-1 -1 -1"
>   REM 2026-1-15 THROUGH 2026-1-25 MSG No reddish color
>   REM 2026-01-15 THROUGH 2026-01-25 SPECIAL COLOR 255 100 100 Explicit color
> 
> and it comes out as expected, both with the agenda view:
> 
>   $ rem -@2 2026-1-15
> 
> and the calendar view:
> 
>   $ rem -@2 -cu+ 2026-1-15
> 
> Where are you inserting the line with which you're expreincing problems?
> And how are you invoking remind (which arguments/dates)?
> 
> -tim
> -- 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Remind-fans mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
> Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to