On 2025-11-01 19:43, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
On Sat, 1 Nov 2025 16:41:00 -0700 (PDT)
Aric Gregson via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks. I did it all in tkremind, I'm realizing. I am at work and
will try the terminal when I get home. I did not have an issue with
this before, so either it is new in tkremind or?
Even in TkRemind, it still works for me. I'd need to see the exact
reminder script to see what's going on.
SET $DefaultColor "255 100 100"
REM 8 jul 2025 *1 UNTIL 17 jul 2025 MSG Cover
REM 2025-08-12 THROUGH 2025-08-21 MSG Cover
REM 2025-09-23 THROUGH 2025-09-24 MSG %"Cover %" Oops
REM 2025-10-02 MSG Cover Alan
REM 2025-10-09 MSG Cover Alan
REM 2026-01-15 THROUGH 2026-01-25 MSG Cover
SET $DefaultColor "-1 -1 -1"
This is at the beginning of a file accessed from my reminders file with:
INCLUDE /home/aorchid/org/.cover_reminders. It previously had worked (in
October).
Colors in TkRemind cannot differ from what you get in the terminal; it's
exactly the same code in Remind that generates the colors.
I do get the same result in the terminal.
Thanks, Aric
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/