FREE FOR THE TAKING FROM GARDEN CITY, MICHIGAN

15 MILES WEST OF DOWNTOWN DETROIT

Two Motorola UHF Compa-Stations. Both 9 Watts out. NO DUPLEXERS.

One is a repeater in a small four foot cabinet with covers On the air now.

The other was a base station in repeater use.  Not working?

Both were moved to the Ham band. Also have some spare Tx and Rx modules.

No controllers but were hooked up to external units, cables left in place.

COMPLETE Service Manuals.

These are being replaced with another repeater on the same pair.

This stuff goes into the dumpster in one week!!

VERY HEAVY! PICK UP ONLY!! I WILL NOT SHIP!!!

Email for particulars, include your phone number and I will call you back.  (I get unlimited long distance)

Pictures on request.  (I still need to take them)

Shanon Lee Herron KA8SPW