Hmm, perahps you are right.  These are the answers
I propose for those questions.

mch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the contrary. I think we will be answering a lot of questions...
> "What duplexer gives me the most off-freq rejection?"

The dupleser with the most off-freq rejection will be the one NOT
connected to the Spectrum transmitter.

> "What can I do to reduce TX noise"

Replace the spectrum transmitter with a different manufacturer.

> "Does anyone have a spectrum analyzer for sale?"

Yes, but with all the gas money you are losing on repeat trips to the
transmitter site, along with buying the best cables, duplexer, etc for the
package you probably won't be able to afford the analyzer.

> I'm not knocking Spectrum - I'm just relating experience. I have
> yet to see one that stayed clean over the long haul. Any that
> aren't clean surely can't meet the type acceptance they once had.

Well said, very well said.